Jaxon is going to preschool! I can't believe it. I very seriously almost cried after dropping him off. I mean, seriously, he is gone for 2 hours twice a week! How am I ever going to survive kindergarten? He is growing up so fast. I tell him I want him to stay little forever but he has big plans to be big like his daddy someday. I fear it is a battle I am not going to win. Even though it makes me a tad sad how fast he is growing up, I do love to watch him learn new things. Preschool will be good for both of us.
Even though we were in a hurry (running late as usual) we had to take time to stop and look at the cool rock on the way to preschool.

His class all lined up and ready to learn!

Miss Amanda gave him this book. He was so excited! We read it as soon as we got home.

This was the first of many first days of school. For 27 years it was me going to school (as a student and then as a teacher). I finally understand in part what the parents feel like when they drop their kids off.
1 comment:
WooHoo! Way to go Jax! School is cool! And way to go mom too! One day I'll understand too:)
Post a Comment