Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beefin' Up The Baby

Ryker hasn't been eating very good lately. I don't know if he's extra hungry or if he's not getting enough. Brian still wishes he would start putting on some pounds, and the doc said it's okay to start on cereal, so Ryker had his first experience with rice cereal today.

He ate it pretty good for the first few minutes. He would make a really funny "sour" face after he swallowed each bite. He also had a few really great gags! Jaxon was the camera man while I fed him the cereal (Brian was at work this morning). Jaxon has always loved to take pictures and now he can zoom! Here are a few pictures from our first cereal experience from Jaxon the budding photographer...







2 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

He did a great job with the camera! And hooray for solid foods. I hope he eats well for you, that can always be so stressful.
Thanks for the award Natalie! That smile award made my day.

Michelle said...

That is a sweet bib, it covers his whole body. Now I just need to find one big enough for myself since that's where most of Bronson's food ends up. The worst part about starting big boy food is big boy diapers YUCK! Good pictures Jaxon.