The little man makes me so happy!!
He had been doing this for quite awhile before we got the camera pulled out. By the time we got it recorded he was running out of steam.
That is so freaking cute! I love it. I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet. (hint hint;)
Haha, that is so funny. What a cute little guy!
That is so cute, I just wish someone would invent a camera moms could wear on their heads. (a very small one of course) There are so many moments impossible to catch by the time you get the camera ready.
That is hilarious!! Thanks for the music today! I can't wait to listen and count down the days until Wicked! Yeah..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so freaking cute! I love it. I can't believe I haven't seen him in person yet. (hint hint;)
Haha, that is so funny. What a cute little guy!
That is so cute, I just wish someone would invent a camera moms could wear on their heads. (a very small one of course) There are so many moments impossible to catch by the time you get the camera ready.
That is hilarious!! Thanks for the music today! I can't wait to listen and count down the days until Wicked! Yeah..
Post a Comment