
Rules associated with this award:
- The recipient must link back to the awards creator......a student in Texas(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
- You must post these rules if you receive the award. (check)
- You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. (check the list below and see if you are on it)
- You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
- You must post the characteristics of a recipient. (look below)
- You must create a post sharing your win with others.
- You must thank your giver. (Kelly Walker, a giver in every sense of the word! I am a better person because I know you and count you as my friend! Ü)
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
- Must display a cheerful attitude.
- Must love one another.
- Must make mistakes.
- Must learn from others.
- Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
- Must love life.
- Must love kids.
5 Awesome Bloggers Who Qualify for This Major Award!
- Melisa Larsen: You have been through so many trials in life and yet you continually smile and never complain! You've been with me through all my joys and sorrows. You are the greatest friend a gal could ever ask for! Together we've laughed, we've cried, we've dreamed, we've overcome. Your day is coming....keep smiling!!
- Katee Caldwell: You are one of the most cheerful people I have ever met! You are such a wonderful friend and I love spending time with you. Your smile and laugh are contagious Ü. I am a better person because of you!!
- Ruth Turner: I will be forever grateful our husbands brought us together!! You are such a thoughtful friend and so very aware of the people around you. You have an exceptionally positive outlook on life, even in the middle of nowhere! You are crafty, classy, and one of my closest friends.
- Stephanie Chambers: One of the most down-to-earth, well-rounded, happy-go-lucky gals I have ever known! You were my partner in crime (remember the snowballs?), friend through the awkward days at SJH and CHS, and someone I have always truly admired.
- Julie King: There is a never a dull moment when you are around! You are full of energy and life. You spread joy and fun wherever you go! You are dedicated to your convictions and do everything at 110%.
No comments:
Post a Comment