I went with a group of friends to see
Mama Mia last night. It's not as good as the play (movies never are) and even though it had Meryl
Streep (she looked so
haggard) it was still a fun night. It was super fun to see James Bond sing and dance! I had already seen the show once before with Brian (thanks again,
hun) but it was fun to see it with the girls. Brian is great to stay home with the boys and let me go play!
This is how I found the boys when I walked in last night.....

You might notice the "sleep gun"
propped up on the back of the couch? Works every time!!
5 comments:
OH I always enjoy a good girls night out! What a cute picture of the "boys" all asleep together!
I'm starting to wonder if Jaxon really has a bed, cuz he's never sleeping in it. Sorry I missed the fun night.
That sounds like so much fun! There can never be too many girls nights out!
How fun, and that's a classic picture.
Thanks for the fun night out!! I think you are right. We should make it the third Thursday of the month and all moms are invited.
Post a Comment