Friday, August 1, 2008

Sesame Street Live

We were able to go see Sesame Street Live with all the cousins today. My brother and two of my brother-in-laws work for Hill Air Force Base. The Air Force hosted the free show. It turned out to be all about helping kids cope with military life i.e. their parents deployments, moving around, etc., They had lots of free stuff for the kids like DVD's, postcards, toys, balloons, posters. The best parts of the show were watching the kids reactions to the characters, Cookie Monster's sweet dancing skills, and the fact that it only lasted 40 minutes. Perfect!

Jaxon and Jeffrey with their light up Elmo spinner thingymajigsAll the cousins after the show
Jayne, Lauren, Wyatt, Jaxon, Jeffrey, Garrett, Isaac, and Ryker

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awesome, sometimes I wish I was still a kid, then people wouldn't laugh at me when I tell them I still like to watch Sesame Street. What a fun day. Cute new header too.