Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stellar Deals

Behold our deals....

Rubbermaid storage cabinet $79.95.....Our Price $12.00
Igloo Playmate Personal Cooler $14.99......Our Price $3.00
Drawer Organizer $4.24..... $1.50
Christmas Advent Calendar $8.98......$0.50
Microwave Bacon Tray $9.95.....$1.00

KeepBox 12 gallon storage container $15.00......Our Price $3.00

Split Second board game $12.00.....$2.00

Oodles board game $14.98....$2.00

Total $160.09.......... Our Total $25.00

Savings: $135.09

(all items had original tags/stickers/packaging except the two board games which were slightly used)

Where do you find such deals?

The D.I. ....... You Gotta Love It Baby!

4 comments:

thecaldwells said...

Man, you got some great deals. Why don't I ever find anything that great? I need to go in more often. Can you go to the movie next week?? Since this week is over.... yikes!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

It looks like you guys have had a busy summer! We would love to play anytime . . . Maybe next week??

Michelle said...

Sweet, I love the garage cabinet. Sorry about not being a good training buddy, I figured I better tell ya so you don't hate me forever. But if you ever want to work on your napping or snacking marathon come on over.

Michelle said...

oh yea, is there something in your water too? :) if so congratulations, if not, . . . phew!