The holes in the wall between the clock and the tv have driven me crazy since I got here and just about daily my doc asks if I want to re-wallpaper yet, the answer is always yes.
The clock on the wall that tells me when it's time to order my next meal or if it's late enough to finally go to sleep.
The lovely nurses desk with the ultrasounds goop and monitors for my daily non-stress test. Little Princess didn't cooperate with most of the nurses and made them earn their pay finding her heartbeat. It makes up for how easy of a patient I was :)
My beautiful compression socks to keep the blood clots away.
My connection to the outside world....and to all my friends LOST on an island. Jack, Kate, Sawyer and the gang have been wonderful company.
Pretty flowers and sweet cards from my biggest fan club and support system.
My view to the outside world....and the chair that when occupied made me a very happy girl.
Cuisine on Call...dial 3663 (FOOD) and leave your name and room number. Some meals are better than others, but after 14 days even the good meals are getting old.
My jacket hanging by the door reminding me that Tuesday, May 3rd was a cold and rainy day. It beckons me to put it on and walk out of that door.
This is the face of a girl that just got some of the best news ever....
She's not going to say goodnight on the phone and blow kisses that no one can see, and she'll be in there for family prayers and watch them wrestle and eat their breakfast, and it won't be in room 504.Yes, take a good look at room 504 because I sure hope I never see this room again!
Tonight I'm going home!!!
Sweet baby girl is no longer breech so I can continue my bed rest at home. :)
4 comments:
Seriously the best post I've ever read, "in my life!"
So happy for you!!!!!
Yay Natalie! I'm so excited and happy for you guys, that is such GREAT news! Woo hoo! Oh and I LOVE LOST!! We need to discuss...
That is so exciting!!! YAY!!
Post a Comment