There were lots of dinosaur bones on exhibit.
If you know Jaxon, you know that he LOVES dinosaurs.
After Thanksgiving Point the boys took a trip to Cabella's (but didn't take the camera inside) and again loved every minute of it. I think Cabella's was the highlight of Brian's trip and I'm glad he was able to share it with his boys. On the way home they stopped and bought Jaxon some much needed clothing replacements, got haircuts, and rented a movie. It ended up being the perfect ending to an otherwise rainy and uneventful spring break.
I've always known that I married a super guy, but the past ten weeks of bed rest have made me so much more thankful for him and all that he has done and continues to do for our family. He works close to 50 hours a week, does laundry, cleans the house, takes care of the yard, takes the boys on adventures on the weekend, makes dinner, helps Jaxon with homework, blow dries my hair, keeps me happy, visits me daily, gives me my shots, puts the boys to bed at night, gets up with Ryker in the middle of the night....and has never complained and does it all with a smile and with a willing heart. He is determined to do all he can so that his little princess can have all she needs.
He's my Super Man. And I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment