Here's what I've spent much of my time doing...
Reading Books:
The Star Garden
Sarah's Quilt
Les Miserables
The List
The Forgotten Garden
The Princess Academy
All Moms Go to Heaven
All These Things Will Give You Experience
What to Expect When You're Expecting
The Ensign
Book of Mormon
Watching:
All 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls (approx. 168 40-min episodes)..thank you, Ruth!
All 6 seasons of LOST (121 40-min episodes)...thank you, Netflix!
Little Dorrit (14 episodes lasting a total of 8 hrs)...thank you, Heidi!
Countless movies...thank you, Kayla!
I found a fun little website that lets you give yourself a make-over. It's hours of fun...and gives you lots of ideas on how you would look with different hair styles/colors. There are 268 different styles to choose from and 15 different hair colors.

Fake eye-lashes...who knew they could be so fun?!?!
(The picture was taken long before my pregnancy face took over. These pictures are hopes of good things to come...)


Reddish hair with or without bangs...


Can you picture me as a blond? My younger sister's hair is this color. You can also try on different styles of sunglasses :)




My natural hair color with shoulder length hair...




I don't think I pull off short....the first picture looks a lot like my youngest sister, but she's a lot cuter!




A lighter brown with a little bit of auburn in it...curly and straight.
Seriously, it is lots of fun and before you know it hours have gone by! Now that I found lots of different hair styles, some of which you'll never see on me, all I need is to hire someone to come and do it for me every day so that it will actually look like the picture :)
Wanna give it a try? Go to http://www.taaz.com/ and have fun! There are some crazy hair styles from Afros to Lady Gaga, but the majority are run-of-the-mill. Try it...it's quite a riot!!
I think the things I miss doing the most are, obviously, going places with my family. I missed all of Jaxon's spring soccer games, and he has his first baseball game tonight. I'm hoping to see at least one before he's done. It will be nice to be able to do things for my family and others again instead of having everything done for me. Besides the basic things that most people would miss, the 2 things that I am most excited to do again are vacuuming and playing the piano!




3 comments:
Cute you really do look like your sisters with those different styles.
That looks so fun!! I am going to try out that website! I like the first picture you posted and the one with you with brown hair that is shoulder length. Super cute!!
You have such a cute face, you can pull off any style and color. I really like the shoulder length brown with no bangs.
Post a Comment