Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!




  • 24.5 pounds

  • some tests are being ordered to rule out potential factors for his small size (thyroid,etc)

  • referral to a nutritionist to hopefully get some ideas on putting some meat on his bones

  • milk allergy levels down by half...still moderately high

  • egg allergy level also down by half...moderately low

  • peanut allergy came back negative!

  • food challenge scheduled for peanuts to absolutely rule out an allergy

  • all signs are indicating that he will out grow all of his allergies!

Since babies born via c-section are at a greater risk for food allergies (Ryker was c-section) I will be starting pro-biotics to give our baby a better chance at avoiding them. She will also be on pro-biotics for the first little bit as well.


The only thing that will make this day better is when my little men and my big guy come walking through my door....happy day indeed!

2 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Yay! What a cute kid. I didn't know that about babies born via c-section. All my boys were c-section but luckily we have avoided all that. Loving your updates. You are such a doll face.

Michelle said...

Pro-biotics help prevent allergies? I had no idea.
That is awesome news, what a cutie he is!

Sorry about your lame nurse, I totally would have growled or at least given her a dirty look :)