I've been tagged! Here's the 411 on my man...
What is his name? Brian Scott ... Ute Fan Extraordinaire
How long have you been married? 7 years 2 months... or so Ü
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 31 next month
Who eats more? He eats more during a meal, but I eat more meals.
Who said "I love you first"? I'm pretty sure it was me and I'm pretty sure I felt really stupid after I said it. (I'll have to consult the diary on this one!)
Who is smarter?No contest....he is!
Whose temper is worse? I get frustrated more easily...neither one of us has a real "temper"
Who does the laundry? I usually do the laundry, but if Brian needs something washed he'll just put a load in the washer. He's great at taking the initiative!!
Who does the dishes? Me. Is this negotiable?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. In fact, he is usually the one who gets up with Jaxon. Mostly for the fact that he hears him first.
Who pays the bills? I do. But he usually has to fix the checkbook after I've made a mess of it and can't get it to balance.
Who cooks dinner? I do the majority of the time. Again, he will do it (and does do it) if I'm not feeling well, too tired, or just too lazy to do it. He usually makes breakfast on Saturday mornings.
Who drives when you are together? He does, unless he is super tired. (I think I've driven a dozen times with him.)
Who is more stubborn? We're about the same...depends on the issue.
Who proposed? He did. He proposed at Sherwood Hills (where we first hung out together and started the whole relationship thing)while we watched the sunrise. It was Peach Days in Brigham City.
Who's parents do you see the most? I see my parents more frequently, but we spend more time with his parents.
Who has more friends? Are you kidding me? Everyone loves Brian! (He would probably disagree. Number of friends might be a tie. We are both lucky to have LOTS of great friends. Sadly, don't hang out with many people anymore (hint, hint) I guess having kids does that.)
Who has more siblings? I do. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister, I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely Brian!!
I am tagging....Michelle, Heidi, Melisa

Brian and Jaxon studying physics. Jaxon was only a few days old.
Our engagement party with some of our institute council friends...that's how we first met.
Brian and Steve Young @ the 2002 Winter Olympics. Brian tested athletes for drugs and also led in a country for the opening/closing ceremonies.
Brian on his mission in the Philippines.
No comments:
Post a Comment