Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can You Say "Loved"?

One of the many perks of having 25 "kids"...
Aren't my school kids the greatest?
Jaxon sure has enjoyed being the benefactor of such sweetness. (If anyone is needing a chocolate fix...please come see me!) The cupcake is a train that says "I Choo Choose You!"...cute!
But the very best part of my day came at 1:10 this afternoon.
There I was, sitting at my desk correcting papers, waiting for the kids to finish their math timings, when I hear a little tink tink tinkling sound. I look up to see our assistant principal enter the room. This is usually followed by "Can I borrow so-and-so for a few minutes?" Not today. Today was goooood. Today she came delivering sweetness. Today she brought joy, happiness, and sunshine all wrapped up in a vase full of love....all the way from Denver! Awww, what a guy!
Aren't they purty?
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

How sweet is that? You deserve it.

katherine purser said...

beautiful flowers! the countdown is getting shorter! we have a blog now, mkpurser.blogspot.com, check it out! -kitty

Melisa said...

Oh how sweet, you must have been a very GOOD girl.