Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Night Fun

Family Night is a pretty simple and routine ordeal. Song "Popcorn Popping", prayer, 2 minute lesson, activity, and occasionally a treat. The biggest part of the night at our house is not in the treat, but the activity. The activity is usually a game of Jaxon's choice. Tonight we played Hungry, Hungry Hippos and Candy Land.

I got tired during Candy Land and decided to lie down while we played. It wasn't too much longer that Jaxon thought he would try lying down like me. You might also notice the chocolate milk mustache he is sporting...stunning, really!
He won. Legitimately. But he was equally excited when I finally made it to Candy Land. What a gracious winner!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Natalie can I just tell you that i love reading your posts. You are seriously a dose of happiness when I read your blog. Jaxon is so dang cute that you can't help but smile when you see him. I am glad to know that you're still hangin in there with Brian gone. How many more days??

Natalie said...

5 more days...I can hardly stand it!!! Wahoo!!

Janica Ellsworth said...

Hi Natalie, it's Janica Ellsworth. I didn't know you were pregnant! We are due 1 day apart! Are you having a boy or a girl? I am having a boy. Is the second pregnancy any better than the first? It probably seems weird that I am randomly writing to you, but I saw that you were a link on Katherine's new blog and so I wanted to say hello!

Heidi said...

I love Family Nights with 3 year olds! Addie is the terror of ours and only pays attentions when it's time to lead the music.