
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Winter Quarter of my first year of college at WSU....getting excited for the Sweethearts Dance at the Institute with Kyle Poll....hanging out with Melisa Cogdill and our new WSU friends...thinking that college life was the absolute best life EVER!!
5 things on my "to-do" list today...
*Fold the Laundry
* Get ready for Parent/Teacher Conferences
* Give Jaxon his meds
* Conference with 12 students and their parents....usually pretty uneventful, last night we had to pull out the box of tissues for one mom.
* Watch American Idol
6 Snacks that I enjoy…
* Kettle Korn Popcorn
* Black Licorice
* Gold Fish Crackers
* Trail Mix (sunflower seeds, peanuts, M&M's, raisins)
* Apples
* Cereal Bars (raspberry or strawberry)
3 Bad habits...
*I have to doodle when I'm on the phone...I write down random things being said
*I scratch my throat by making a growling sound. It drives Brian crazy! Jaxon has picked up this awful habit! Oops!
*I don't know if I could talk without using my hands
If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
*Pay off student loans
*Build our dream house
*Buy Brian a helicopter
*Give very generous tips just because I could
5 Places I've lived…
*Clinton (with my parents)
*Ogden
*Clinton (we lived in the house for 3 weeks...it was a rental that got sold)
*Clinton (Cindy's duplex)
*West Point...boy, I've really ventured out, haven't I?
5 Jobs I've had…
*Painter for Davis School District
*Receptionist at Mountain View Medical
*Front-End Manager at Macey's
*Teacher, 2nd and 4th grades
*Mom
5 Things people don't know about me…
* I like my sandwiches dry...I don't eat mayonaise or salad dressing
* I don't know how to swim...I've taken lessons, I'm just EXTREMELY afraid of drowning
* I get the munchies when I read.
* I am claustrophobic...I. Must. Have. Air!!! (linked to the fear of drowning thing)
* I don't wear a lot of make-up...mostly because I'm too lazy to do it, not that I don't need it. I've had the same consealer since before we were married (7 years ago)
5 People I'm tagging...
*Ruth
*Melisa
*Natasha
*Heidi
*Josh
1 comment:
How fun~ I will get to it I promise, just not at 1 AM. Dry sandwiches, yuck. My opinion is, the more mayo the better.
Post a Comment