Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goin' On A Goose Hunt

You know Spring is in the air when the geese come home! Yesterday we heard the geese as they flew overhead to their summer home. Lucky for us we live a golf ball's drive away from the wetlands at the Great Salt Lake. (I'm sure someone could throw a baseball and hit the wetlands. I can't. For that matter I don't even think I could drive a golf ball that far, seeing as I can't drive a golf ball very far at all. But Brian could. Maybe even Jaxon. But not me. But I can see them so they have to be close right?)

With binoculars in hand and shoes on our feet we ventured out to see the sights on our street.




2 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

We heard the geese as well, but didn't venture out to see them! I love the pic of Ryker up in the air with a big smile!

Oh and I love his new do!

Julie said...

oh my gosh Natalie, that is such a cute picture of Brian and the boys and i LOVE the pic of you and Ryker! I wish I was as photogenic as you!! You guys are so stinkin cute!