You may have noticed in a recent post that Ryker's hair was getting long, really long. Brian had been hinting that he needed a cut (I didn't disagree) but the real clincher was when a lady in our ward laughed when a little boy called Ryker a boy. She said "Did Ty just call your baby girl a boy?!?!" She was pretty embarrassed when I told her that he was in fact a boy.
So we paid a little visit to our friend and neighbor who Jaxon affectionately refers to as "Haircut Heidi". To say Ryker didn't enjoy his first haircut would be the understatement of the century. The cape was put around his neck and the screaming began.
So we paid a little visit to our friend and neighbor who Jaxon affectionately refers to as "Haircut Heidi". To say Ryker didn't enjoy his first haircut would be the understatement of the century. The cape was put around his neck and the screaming began.
It looks like he's wearing shoulder pads in this picture. That would be his hands under the cape protesting the cape.
"Why are you doing this to me?!?!"
He's lost that baby look and looks like such a little boy now.
A handsome (and now happy) little boy.
3 comments:
Poor baby! The things we do to torture them! Looks great though!
Ahh what a little cutie!
Oh what a little sweetheart! Crocodile tears melt my heart. By the way, I love the final analysis. I might steal it for my blog.
Post a Comment