
Though it's not the best photo (by far) it's the best one I have of Ryker's smile. (I will replace it when he cooperates with the camera.) Ryker is 3 months old! The time has sure flown by at the same time that it feels like he's
always been here. He is such a happy baby. Really, I have zero complaints. Yes, he does cry and fuss on occasion....but overall he is really happy and content.
- weighs approx. 10 lbs
- smiles....especially when you talk to him or wipe milk away from his mouth
- coos and sighs (The other day I was playing the piano and had him laying on the floor by me. While I played he cooed along with me...it was like he was trying to sing along. It was super sweet!)
- loves to kick his legs
- prefers "sitting up" so he can see whats going on around him
- gets excited (more than scared) when Jaxon loves him
- sleeps through the night....most nights....if he does get up it's usually just once...unless he doesn't, then it's sometimes twice....but mostly he sleeps through the night
- still my sweet snuggle bug
- a very happy baby
1 comment:
These 3 months have gone by so fast! In fact I actuslly didn't even realize that Dax was 3 months old unil I looked at the ticker on my blog (how sad is that???) We should get the boys together to play soon . . . Mason would love it!
Post a Comment