Jaxon participated in his first Primary Bike Parade yesterday. We met at the Stuart's home and decorated bikes and then they were off!
I pushed Ryker in the stroller and watched Jax from a distance. He is way too fast for me! I was glad there were a gazillion other kids and adults on bikes to guide my little sunbeam along.
The kids rode their bikes/scooters around the neighborhood until they reached the Green's home. All the kids stopped at the Green's....except Jaxon. He kept on pedalling down the road! I had to yell my great big momma yell to get him to stop, turn around, and come back. Jaxon said to me "I went farther than everybody, huh mom?" Jaxon isn't the least bit competitive!
Finally sitting down to enjoy a nice cold treat on a very hot day.

I pushed Ryker in the stroller and watched Jax from a distance. He is way too fast for me! I was glad there were a gazillion other kids and adults on bikes to guide my little sunbeam along.
The kids rode their bikes/scooters around the neighborhood until they reached the Green's home. All the kids stopped at the Green's....except Jaxon. He kept on pedalling down the road! I had to yell my great big momma yell to get him to stop, turn around, and come back. Jaxon said to me "I went farther than everybody, huh mom?" Jaxon isn't the least bit competitive!
Finally sitting down to enjoy a nice cold treat on a very hot day.
CHEESE!
No comments:
Post a Comment