He is so cute! Can you believe our babies are already 8 weeks? Time flies when you're not sleeping:) I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! I found it from michelle!
2 months OLD!!!!! Gees, where did the time go. I swear the last time I looked at this, he was like 2 days old...yeah yeah I know I haven't blogged in that long. Its sad, I know. But he is such a CUTIE!!!
He is so CUTE Natalie. It ALMOST makes me want another baby. You guys are such a cute family. I wish we lived by you! (oh and SWEET RIDE Jax!) Looks like a lot of fun!
Yes, link me to your blog. I've already linked you on mine. It would be so fun to see you guys while we are here but we are headed to bear lake. We should plan something on our next trip! Kathryn
6 comments:
He is so cute! Can you believe our babies are already 8 weeks? Time flies when you're not sleeping:) I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! I found it from michelle!
So cute! Time flies when you are having fun. By the way, he is your clone.
I don't mind at all! I'll do the same :)
2 months OLD!!!!! Gees, where did the time go. I swear the last time I looked at this, he was like 2 days old...yeah yeah I know I haven't blogged in that long. Its sad, I know. But he is such a CUTIE!!!
He is so CUTE Natalie. It ALMOST makes me want another baby. You guys are such a cute family. I wish we lived by you!
(oh and SWEET RIDE Jax!) Looks like a lot of fun!
Wow he is so big, and i have to agree he does look like you. I'll call you soon obviously our playdate never happened.
Yes, link me to your blog. I've already linked you on mine.
It would be so fun to see you guys while we are here but we are headed to bear lake. We should plan something on our next trip!
Kathryn
Post a Comment