Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photoshop of Horrors

I've decided to make my own birth announcement for Ryker. Sounds simple enough, right? After a much needed crash course in photoshop by my brother-in-law Josh, I felt confident that I could make it happen. I took over 100 photos and spent at least 8 hours creating the announcement. When I took it in to be printed I thought I had better print just one first....just to be on the safe side. Good thing. The print came out and the pictures looked pretty good. The text, however, was pixely (is that a word?) and some of it was even cut off. Great. Hopefully I can get it fixed, printed, and in the mail before Ryker's changed too much.

I really love pictures of Jaxon with Ryker. It's hard to show in words how much Jaxon adores his baby brother. I think some of the pictures capture a portion of the love these brothers share.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooooo cute Natalie, good job! I love the one at the bottom where he is sleeping, he looks just like you, (minus the sleeping part I'm sure) He is still so tiny, that binki is a big as his face. Ahhhh, cute!

kristi lou said...

sweet pictures nat!

thecaldwells said...

Nat, Great job on the pictures. They look much better than how you described. Way to go! Can't wait to see the finished product.