Hi Natalie! Melisa found my blog and then I saw your link on hers. What a beautiful family you have! I love your baby announcement! I have 2 girls and a 1 year old boy. Wow, boys sure are busy... I have a hard time keeping up with him, but he sure makes me smile. My blog is at kentuckygrubbs.blogspot.com I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every once and awhile. It is such a fun way to keep intouch!
4 comments:
We got ours in the mail. He is so beautiful! I think he looks like Jaxon. You did a great job on those. I am so very impressed.
It looks awesome! You did a great job!
Ohhhhh, I love it. Good job!
Hi Natalie! Melisa found my blog and then I saw your link on hers. What a beautiful family you have! I love your baby announcement! I have 2 girls and a 1 year old boy. Wow, boys sure are busy... I have a hard time keeping up with him, but he sure makes me smile. My blog is at kentuckygrubbs.blogspot.com
I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every once and awhile. It is such a fun way to keep intouch!
Post a Comment