Change of plans folks. We are on our way to the hospital to have our baby. The c-section will take place between 5:30 and 6:00 tonight. Yes, tonight. Hopefully the next post contains lots of good news and photos.
If you feel like praying, now would be a good time.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Happy birthday to little Ryker!!!! He is SUCH A CUTIE! I prayed real hard for you! I hope it all went well! I am looking forward to pictures and posts when you have your spare seconds!(notice I didn't say minutes..I know those don't exist when you have a little newborn) Good Luck! Please let me know if I can do anything! Seriously!
Congrats, he is beautiful
Whoa, what happened to May 1st? Can't wait to see some pics of the little guy.
Congrats! Can't wait to see him! Hope all went well.
Terra
He's so tiny! I'm so excited to see him. I'm also glad that everything went well.
Post a Comment