Friday, April 11, 2008

No Luck

I went in today for the inversion (not aversion, like I previously thought). After 3 excruciating attempts (from 3 different angles) to turn the baby it was decided that he is not going to budge. When I go in on Monday the doctor will probably schedule a time in the next couple of weeks to do a c-section. I'm not too thrilled with that idea. The doctor said that if I wanted to we could try to turn him again in a few days. I was still shaking in pain when he said that and the answer was a thundering "No way in HECK!" I had no idea how painful this procedure would be. I would chalk it up to being the absolute worst physical pain I have ever been in. Luckily it only lasted about 8 minutes.

Right now I am going to change into my pajamas, insert DVD #1 for Jaxon, and lie on the couch for the remainder of the night. I will only get up to change DVD's, go potty, or eat. Better yet, he may just have to watch the same show a few times over. Good thing Jaxon has a stool and knows how to access anything and everything he could possibly want.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Natalie, that totally STINKS! I can't even imagine how bad that would hurt. Good luck with everything!!!

Julie said...

Wow! He is one stubborn little kid!! He likes the way he is and doesn't want to move! I hope that by some miracle he'll just flip himself around. :) I do hope to hear soon though that you have have your healthy little one here! I am really excited for you guys!

Melisa said...

Love the HECK you must be from UTAH! I'm sorry your so misserable, but just think you'll have something to hold over his head for the rest of his life!