My list of things to do:
- Paint the interior walls of the house. (Not going to happen but a girl can dream, can't she?)
- Turn the 2nd bedroom into either a) baby's room or b) toy room. Option c) would be to finish the basement. (Again, not going to happen before May.) Options a) and b) are still being discussed and will most likely remain undecided until Brian returns from his ER rotation.
- Organize all those neglected closets.
- Get organized. Period. Upstairs, downstairs, bedrooms, garage, etc.
So far, this week has been pretty productive. Yesterday I organized the kitchen pantry, made a menu for this weeks meals, went grocery shopping, had the oil changed in the Escape, bought Jaxon new church pants and me some prego pants, made Lasagna and french bread (took a freaking 3 1/2 hours....not good incentive to keep being domestic), cleaned the kitchen, and started the laundry ta boot (but only because Brian felt he needed to wear socks to work today...honestly, socks are so overrated!). Today I finished the laundry, changed the bedding, organized the master bath closet and my shelves in our closet, filled one garbage bag for the DI drive, watched my niece, and I even showered! Wow! What a day!!! I've included the before and after shots of my closets I organized. (Caution! This is kind of scary, but I just had to show the progress I made today.)
Before
No comments:
Post a Comment