"Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam..."
My very studly boys at the temple
Who's da man? I'm da man!
Jaxon and Adam
Adam and Emily
January 25, 2008
My very studly boys at the temple
(He seriously doesn't leave her alone. While we were in the temple, Jaxon told Aunt Becky that he was going to "break through those windows and see Elmily right now!" When Emily is around, no one has a chance with Jax....she is the only one he wants.)
Brian, Adam, and Jaxon in their tuxedos.
(Don't they look snazzy?!?)
"I'll have a slice of that banana cream pie with extra whipped cream, and hold the pie."
"And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... "
1 comment:
Love it! This post turned out so cute! That was a fun day! You got some awesome pics! I wish i could have gotten my camera for you, so that we had a pic of Jax on the dance room floor. He is so cute i can't even get over it! Pretty much your whole blog is cute though.
I have pics to post..i hope to get them up tonight....
Have Fun and tell Jaxon, Cameron says Hi! :)
Post a Comment