- changed out of my pajamas
- made any beds
- cleaned the house
- showered
- made my shopping list
- opened the front door
- done any laundry
- figured out what to make for dinner
But I have:
- watched Beauty and the Beast and How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- played cars
- built a "temple" and with the Legos
- eaten breakfast, lunch, fruit snacks, and pretzels
- played with Dinosaur, Elephant, and Puppy
- watched the snow plow clean our streets
- worked in the Cars sticker book
- read "Beautiful Savior", "I Am a Child of God", "Curious George Goes to School", "Curious George Takes a Job", "The Crayon Box That Talked", "Skippy Jon Jones", and the January Visiting Teaching message
- made a race track with yard sticks
- played baseball and golf in the basement
- helped dry off Dinosaur after his bath
- dried up bathroom after aforementioned bath
- put a tired boy down for an afternoon nap
It looks like a tornado tore through my house (and it looks like I was stuck in the middle of it). It's just been one of those days...a day when the things that take up my life have been put aside and I did some things that truly mattered.
3 comments:
You are awesome! I need to do that more. The problem is some days I don't shower or change out of pj's but I don't do anything worthwhile either.
I agree with Heidi your efforts might not have been noticable to the naked eye but it sounds like a little boy probably made some pretty good memories today.
How freaking cool are you miss? I wish someone would take care of me like that!
Post a Comment