Monday, January 21, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!


Here are a few of my latest favorites:


English muffin with a fried egg and slice of ham
(much like the Egg McMuffin seen here, but w/o the cheese and margarine, and with a real egg)



Fruit salad: 2 chopped red apples, 1 c. green grapes, and 1 c. frozen raspberries tossed in
1/2 cup raspberry yogurt.....yummy!
Yes, it is that good! I made it yesterday and between Jaxon and me (and a little help from Brian) this is all that is left.



Fast food favorites Crisp Bean burritos from Taco Maker



Pretzel Bites from Pretzel Maker


And last but not least....
My All Time Favorite
(though not with this pregnancy sigh )


Big Ben Burger from Burger Bar (located in Roy, UT)
This hamburger is so decadent that no photo can do it justice.
Things that make it great:
It is flat....you can actually take a bite without hurting the sides of your mouth.
It is huge...you won't walk away feeling hungry
It consists of toasted bun, hamburger patty, shredded lettuce, and their secret fry sauce...divine!
(No, that is not my belly pictured above. And yes, it does make my belly feel that happy!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohhh, you are making me sooo hungry! The Big Ben is truly glorious. And the crisp bean burrito. Not enough can be said about it's wonderfulness. Yummmm!

Julie said...

Natalie! I was talking to Adam earlier today and told him Rex and I had a blog...and he told me you and Brian had one as well, so I thought I would check you out and add you to our list!! I love your blog....SO CLEVER AND FUN! You guys look like you're keeping busy! Fun pictures! I love them! Hope to hear from you! check us out at www.rexjulieandcam.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Yum! I'm always looking for more food to eat and I can't wait to try the fruit salad. :)