Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Newest Obsession


I've seen the Sudoku puzzles in the Sunday paper. Monday night a friend of mine let me try a few puzzles in her Big Book of Sudoku. I was immediately hooked! I've spent the last 2 nights up until 12:30 solving puzzles. For the first time in my life I actually wished I had to wait longer in the waiting room of the doctor. What can I say? I am an individual who becomes obsessed in knowing how things will end up. Hence the need to finish a book ASAP. This newest obsession is coming in handy.
Go ahead and give it a try. You know you want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I brought a sudoku book to Korea, it came in real handy when I lived in Bucheon for six months without a tv. The recent discovery of the game on Juyeong's cell phone has made nights out with her and her friends bearable - while they sit around a restaurant table and talk for hours I'm happily tuned out of the conversation and tuned in to the game. There are three levels on her phone - easy, medium and hard - but what I really like is the timer. Without a timer my mind wanders away from the game, which is why my book has a lot of partly finished puzzles. I guess the timer makes it more competitive, increases my concentration, keeps me more focused. Anyway, sudoku's a fun game.