Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trip To The Firestation

Jaxon's preschool class went on a fieldtrip to the local firestation. Since October is fire safety month, and the firestation is a hot commodity, both the morning and afternoon classes went together.

Jaxon was chosen to try on the oxygen tank....it about knocked him off his feet!

Climbing through the fire truck.
Building Block Preschool 2008-2009Hangin' out on the curb with friends and a yummy treat.

4 comments:

lhhadley said...

of course you can link me...I am going to add you to mine.

So, is their school called learning block or building block? I may have totally got it wrong!

Natalie said...

I think you're right....I better change that.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Preschool is so fun! I remember our trip to the firestation... the kids were in awe of it all.
Your little guy is adorable!

Michelle said...

suckers and fire trucks, SWEET!