Take tonight for example: I walked into the store with my green shopping bag (.05 saving) and 10 $1 off coupons. I left the store with 10 FREE tubes of Crest toothpaste! It's hard to beat free.On a completely separate note....Jaxon walked into our room tonight carrying his Book of Mormon. He propped himself up with the pillows and said "Mom, I need to read my scripers." I asked him if he wanted me to read them with him and he said he did. So he grabbed my scriptures and said "Jesus will be happy if we read our scripers, huh mom? It makes him sad if we don't." Is there anything more pure than a little child? So we sat down as a family and read together.
"....and a little child shall lead them."
5 comments:
I am glad I have "ONE" friend who will coupon with me. We need to get everyone else on board. They don't know what they are missing.
How do you do your coupon clipping? I was being really good and using pinchingyourpennies.com, but then I missed a few weeks and just stopped doing it.
Who is your OB? I love mine too. I will probably just stay with him.
I love the bags. It is so much easier getting the groceries in to the house. I felt a little weird at first but I'm glad a few more people have joined the bring your own bag club! FYI Target has really big, durable canvas bags for $4.99. A little more but they are quite a bit stronger and can hold a little more.
And Jaxon, he's just delightful!
Post a Comment