He may not be happy (he wanted a nap and I wanted to document his first time sitting solo) but his momma sure is!! Oh, and he also slept all through the night last night!!
It's the best thing ever when they sleep through the night. I'm glad I found your blog. I also found Kayla and Katherine's. It's the only way I can keep in touch with anyone. Sad but truw.
When was he born?? Our little Gabe is 6 months old too and he just had his appt. and he is in the 90th percentile on weight!! So, we've got the other problemo!! For the eczema I would try the Aveeno with the dark (navy) blue lid. My kids have it bad. Who is his Dr.?? Gabe won't take a bottle either and won't eat solids. I tried to get advice from my Dr. and he was no help. Any tips??
Natalie! ok, this is weird. How do you know Bonnie? Landon and I went to high school with Bonnie and Joe. Bonnie grew up just down the street from Landon. Such a small world! Your blog is darling! Ryker is getting so big...they grow so fast. I am new to this blogging thing, but I love it because I don't scrapbook as much. By the way, the boys were funny today at the fire station. I was laughing.
5 comments:
It's the best thing ever when they sleep through the night. I'm glad I found your blog. I also found Kayla and Katherine's. It's the only way I can keep in touch with anyone. Sad but truw.
When was he born?? Our little Gabe is 6 months old too and he just had his appt. and he is in the 90th percentile on weight!! So, we've got the other problemo!! For the eczema I would try the Aveeno with the dark (navy) blue lid. My kids have it bad. Who is his Dr.?? Gabe won't take a bottle either and won't eat solids. I tried to get advice from my Dr. and he was no help. Any tips??
Natalie!
ok, this is weird. How do you know Bonnie? Landon and I went to high school with Bonnie and Joe. Bonnie grew up just down the street from Landon. Such a small world! Your blog is darling! Ryker is getting so big...they grow so fast. I am new to this blogging thing, but I love it because I don't scrapbook as much. By the way, the boys were funny today at the fire station. I was laughing.
It was fun chatting this morning at the fire station!
Oh and BTW Dax hasn't mastered the whole sitting thing yet. I think his head is so big that he's top heavy :) Yeah for Ryker!
No FAIR!! Reed is not even sitting... probably my fault. I need to start trying!
Post a Comment