When Tuesday morning comes I start to feel so sick to my stomach. It's like the first day of school, huge exams, speaking in church, life changing event kind of nervous. I always take a book and I never pack a bag. One day they might make me stay at the hospital...like they did the first time I saw the perinatologist . It was on a Tuesday....March 1st. I've been down ever since. I figure if they make me stay, at least I'll have a book. Brian can always bring me what I need later.
Today I am on cloud 9! We went to the appointment, really hoping that everything is staying the same. First bonus of the day: I enjoyed a wonderful ride to the hospital with my good friend. Second bonus: Brian had a canceled surgery and he made it to the appointment. While we were there we got excellent news. Not only did my cervical length not get any worse but it almost doubled! Last week it was 8mm today it was 1.5cm! I couldn't believe it! I believe my response was "Hot Dog!" I did not expect this, but I am so happy! Between being a good girl on bed rest and my weekly shots, things are doing what they are supposed to. I know things can change drastically in either direction from week to week, but for now I am feeling very optimistic that we will get a lot closer to full term!
After a delicious lunch from my friend, I am back home on the couch, and feeling like I could do this forever!!
2 comments:
Yes! I am so happy for your bit of great news. So did the baby turn or is she still breech?
Yipee
Post a Comment