Friday, April 8, 2011

Bazinga!

I've been looking on-line at baby bedding to get ideas for the nursery, and even though I like the pinks and browns, it's just a little overdone. I would probably like it more if everything out there wasn't pink and brown! I have had this picture in my head of using teal, orange, and fuchsia type colors but couldn't find anything that I liked. My wonderful friend came over today and as we talked she asked what kind of bedding I was thinking of. She pointed me in the direction of Hobby Lobby .com and there I found the perfect fabric! She even volunteered to help make everything. She is so talented just like her momma and I know that it will turn out amazing! Here is the fabric that will be the inspiration for her nursery...
Don't you love it? No? Well, I do! I think it will be so fun to play with all the colors in there :) Oh, this fabric just made my day!!!

6 comments:

Adam & Emily said...

LOVE IT!!! Super cute!! Love the teal and the orange idea.

Sarahlou said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Love, love, love it! I am so excited that you are getting a girl!

Our Family said...

I love it, I just might have to copy when I Elerie gets a big girl bed.

Michelle said...

Adorable!
Glad to hear the bed rest is doing it's job. Hang in there. :)

Betsy said...

I have to agree, super cute. Glad you got good news from the dr. and hope you can keep on keepin' on.