Thursday, October 8, 2009

D Homework


Jaxon had the option of drawing a dinosaur for his classroom bulletin board for his homework this week. He's been asking to paint ever since we painted the basement. So I pulled out the watercolors and let him paint his favorite dinosaur....Giganotosaurus (jig-a-no-toe-sore-us). Never heard of it? Me either, until I watched Dinosaur Train and met Deloris Giganotosaurus. Go ahead and ask him. He'll tell you all about it. Thanks again PBS for educating my child!

3 comments:

Katie said...

My kids are NUTS for Dinosaur Train. June especially: loves dinosaurs. Loves trains. Hence, the love of Dinosaur Train. That darn song gets in your head... :) Such a cute picture. :)

Kandice said...

I love kid writing. IT is so cute. Your kids are way cute too, and I LOVE your basement! I really like the paint color. Do you remember what it is called?

lhhadley said...

What a nice mom to let Jaxon water color:) It turned out great! My boys love that show too.

Why does growing teeth have to be so painful for them? and...I still can't believe he has lost a tooth! They DO NOT seem old enough:)