Ryker has 2 volumes...off and loud! It's really funny when he gets jabbering, unless of course we are in the middle of sacrament meeting. He's been "talking" a lot more lately and is saying things like: ball, done, mom, dadda, Jaxon (which sounds an awful lot like Dad, but I know the difference). Jaxon and Ryker frequently have conversations while we drive, mostly it's Jaxon talking to Ryker and Ryker yelling indiscernible words to Jaxon.
This was the conversation I heard between Ryker and Jaxon on the way home from church last week:
Jaxon: Did you cry in nursery Rykes?
Ryker: ya
(Seriously?!? Did Ryker just answer Jaxon's question?)
J: Did someone hurt you?
R: ya
J:Did they push you down? Huh? Did they?
R: ya
J:Was it a good person or a bad person?
R: aye a baw baw-aw daa baw ayaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(okay, this is more like it.)
J:Oh, I know. It was a good person who made a bad choice, huh Rykes?
*For the record: On Ryker's first Sunday in nursery he lasted 1 hour. Wahoo! I was thrilled. Second time going to nursery? 10 minutes.
Here is a little video taken while we were in Lake Tahoe. This little muchkin makes me smile!!
2 comments:
this is soooo cute! I can't believe how BIG he is!! Wow! I can't wait for Korver to start talkin back to Cameron...cause right now..Cameron is holding the conversation for BOTH of them :)
baby jibber jabber is my favorite!
Post a Comment