Brian and Jaxon watching a sports program in the hotel room.
B.I.N.G.O
We play a gazillion rounds of Bingo to kill the time before midnight. In the past one family was in charge of all the bingo prizes. This year every family brought a few bingo prizes to throw in the pot. There were some fun prizes this year. Movies, hair-care products, candy, playdough, toys.
Jaxon with one of his prizes. We thought it was going to be a big Laffy Taffy. Ended up being a Slim Jim...gross! I'm not sure who, if anyone, ended up eating it. It certainly wasn't Jaxon!
Ryker enjoyed being held by all his surrogate mothers and fathers...and chewing on hotwheels.
Emily and Julie being cute....

Tyler being...Tyler!
Ryker didn't quite make it to welcome in the new year....
Jaxon and Carter, however, were wrestling well into 2009!

2008 was absolutely great! Here are a few of our big milestones:
January/February-Jaxon and I survived 4 weeks with Brian in Denver
April 21st- Ryker joined our family, I survived a c-section
July- I left the classroom to be home with the boys full-time
August- Brian graduated from the U of U as a Physician's Assistant, Jaxon turned 4
September-Jaxon started preschool, Brian passed his board exams
October-Brian started work with Excell Medical
What's in store for 2009?
1 comment:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)
Post a Comment