Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cinco Cinco

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
(I just had to consult my journal to know what was going on in my life 10 years ago...shows how exciting my life was!)
1. Attending WSU (studying journalism...it didn't last long)
2. Skiing at least once a week...ah, those were the days!
3. Writing a missionary (and apparently I didn't know how I was going to survive if a letter didn't come soon! Sure am glad that didn't work out!)
4. Planning a trip to Hawaii with friends
5. Getting excited for my sister's upcoming wedding (Happy 10th Jen and Dave!)

5 Things on my "to do list" tomorrow(since it's 10 o'clock Sunday night)...
1. Make bread
2. Update this blog {finally}
3. Change the sheets
4. Wash the kitchen floor
5. Play with my boys

5 Snacks I Love...
1. Swedish Fish
2. Tootsie Rolls (especially the fruity ones)
3. Bread
4. Clementines (Cuties!)
5. Kettle Corn Popcorn

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1. Hand out ridiculously large sums of money to random people (Did you hear about the man handing out hundred-dollar bills at the D.I.? I want to be that guy!)
2. Buy Brian a real helicopter (it would have to be crash-proof ;)
3. Build our dream house and actually decorate it (meaning hire Katee, Heather, and Kristin to do it for me!)
4. Travel to all the exotic places I've only read about in books
5. Save most of it (I know, how boring! But really that's probably what I would do!)

5 Friends that I will tag...
1.Eenie
2.Meenie
3. Minie
4. Moe and...
5. You!

1 comment:

lhhadley said...

I thought this one was fun, thanks for playing:) I don't know how to decorate either, you are nice.