I really love being with MY family. Brian and the boys. I love to see our parents and brothers and sisters, but really my favorite place to be is home. I love starting traditions with the boys and doing our own thing. We've spent the last two Christmas Eve's together as a family. We made waffles for dinner, read the story "When Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem" and watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas. The boys each opened up their Christmas Eve gifts....pajamas! (surprise, surprise)
Ryker attempting to unwrap his first present.
Jaxon's an old pro by now....
My sweet little boys in the their new p.j.'s
Don't they look so happy to be going to bed?
Jaxon and I were in his room talking about Christmas when suddenly we heard sleigh bells outside his window! He sat right up in bed and {while pointing to the ceiling} exclaimed "I just heard Santa on the roof! Mom! Hurry! Go to bed right now!!!"
Sleep was a long time coming, but eventually Jaxon drifted off with visions of dragons dancing in his head....
Sleep was a long time coming, but eventually Jaxon drifted off with visions of dragons dancing in his head....
No comments:
Post a Comment