Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
Real tree or Artificial? both....this year the only one being put up is real
When do you put up the tree? The first week of December
When do you take the tree down? Right before New Year's. I've always had to go back to work right after the break so I've needed to use my vacation to clean everything up. I'm sure I'll still take it down around Jan 1st.
Do you like eggnog? Yuck!
Favorite gift received as a child? Pogo-Ball
Hardest person to buy for? My dad and Brian
Easiest person to buy for? Kids....so easy to please. Last year all Jaxon wanted was a bell and a star.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...hand carved from the Philippines. I love it!!!
Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it shows a little love and effort
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No idea
Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express and The Christmas Story
When do you start shopping for Christmas? The first part of December
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes....kind of. Sometimes as a teacher the gifts can be kind of funny. I've used a few as white elephant presents. (Don't worry Kelly....you always gave great gifts!)
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange sticks...I eat them while I read my new book
Lights on the tree? Yes, usually white. This year it's the boys turn to decorate the tree. The lights are colored.
Favorite Christmas song? "Where Are You Christmas?" from the Grinch
Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.... and old red nose.
Angel on the tree top or a star? Star usually. I'm afraid there's a large U on the top of our tree this year. Oh boy!
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The Christmas Shoe song. It's sweet and everything but enough is enough.
Favorite ornament theme or color? We get an ornament that represents an event from that year. It's fun to reminisce while putting up the ornaments.
Favorite place to have Christmas dinner? With family...where ever that may be
What do you want for Christmas this year? a clean house and happy kids Ü...oh, and a camera would be nice!
Who is most likely to respond to this? Kelly, Heather, Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment