Yesterday Jaxon and I went to the pool with friends. If you recall, yesterday was a rather blustery day. We debated about whether or not to actually attempt the pool given the current weather, but with two little boys who would have major meltdowns if we changed plans, we forged ahead.
The pool was almost completely empty. I figure there were probably about 12 kids TOTAL at the pool yesterday. It was great! The boys didn't have to wait in line to go down the slide and I could actually sit on the side of the pool without loosing site of him.
In an attempt to rid myself of hideous farmer tan lines I did not apply any sunscreen. Not that this is out of the ordinary for me. I can probably count on two hands the times I have used sunscreen. Typically I don't burn. If I do burn it is very slight and it is gone by the next day. Besides, it wasn't sunny yesterday. Who needs sunscreen? Apparently I did.
My back is lobster red and it hurts like the dickens! Lesson learned? Let's all hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment