Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fear of Photosynthesising

This was my very first trip to the east coast. Besides the extreme humidity and heat, I was also amazed at how GREEN everything was. The grass. The trees. Everywhere you looked it was green. I have to say that there was very small moment when I thought I too might turn green.

I have decided that the south and other extremely humid places are not meant for me and my hair. Remember the Friends episode when they all go to on vacation to Barbados? Do you recall Monica's absolutely freakish looking hair? Let's just say I felt her pain and I am super happy to be back in a dry state where I can straighten my hair in the morning and it is still straight and flat that evening.

There was one other thing that I found most frightening in this part of the world. It's kind of hard to explain, and I don't think you would believe me if I didn't show you just how nutty it was. Take a looky and tell me what you think...




Anyone who's anyone adversities with a vans complete with bovine and crustaceans!

No comments: