Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I Am Not a Cheater!

Last night we had a relief society activity which involved a variety of games. We played Apples to Apples, had a hula-hoop competition, a 3-legged race, and a Limbo competition. I love games...even games I don't win. I don't, however, cheat. At least not on purpose.

While doing the Limbo last night, I was informed by my friend that I was cheating. What!?!? I certainly didn't think I was cheating. She said that you can't turn your head. It must just go straight back. I really started to worry. If I did cheat it was out of ignorance. I don't want to be ignorant, so today I have researched Limbo. From everything that I can find on the World Wide Web, Limbo has only two rules:

  1. The only part of your body that can touch the floor is your feet.
  2. If you fall or touch the bar you are out.

Happy to report that I wasn't cheating after all. If anyone out there can find PROOF that there are in fact more rules to Limbo, please pass them my way. I certainly don't want to be a cheater.

For the record: I did win Apples to Apples, took 3rd in the 3-legged-race, and didn't come close in Limbo.

No comments: