Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Food for Thought


My new favorite commercial belongs to Subway. A couple is sitting in their car ordering food at a drive-up window. After the man orders, his female passenger places her order: "thunder thighs and a badonkadonk butt" . It is my goal in life to do everything possible to avoid ever being told I sport a "badonkadonk butt"!

Though I don't believe I will be supporting Subway because of this commercial, it did help me feel motivated enough this morning to get up and go for a walk. Thank you, Subway!



Sidenote: Upon looking for a Subway logo to place with my blog I read an interesting article. Subway has just become "The New King of Junk Food" passing up the much despised McDonald's. Here is the link if you want to read more: http://www.organicconsumers.org/corp/subway071504.cfm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A badonkadonk butt is not a bad thing. The term refers to a sexy, curvy backside accompanied by a small waist. Unfortunately Subway used slang whose meaning they did not understand. I doubt you would ever have to worry about having a badonkadonk, although women who are in the know actually want one. It's usually hereditary and has nothing to do with how much fat you consume as that would also make your waist fat.