Friday, July 22, 2011

My Saving Grace

This kid rocks. Really rocks. Not only does Jaxon adore his little sister, but he takes good care of her too. He is her guardian from the other older brother who at times misses the memo on what not to do with a newborn....like jumping on the bed the baby is laying on :) He has been my right-hand man in everything. There were a couple of mornings where I physically thought it was impossible to open my eyes let alone get up and make them breakfast. He very happily got cereal ready for Ryker and himself, said prayer on the food helped Ryker out of his booster, and then cleaned up Ryker and the table when they were done.

He will even change Ryker's diaper (only the wet ones) and help him get dressed when I am busy feeding Taylee and Ryker won't wait.

He came pre-wired on how to be the oldest and it's a good thing because I didn't get the owner's manual when I became a mom.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I have one like that Natalie! Aren't we so blessed to be moms?