If we are prepared we shall not fear, right? The crib is built, the bag is packed, the baby stuff is out of storage. Let's hope we have a few more weeks before we actually have to use all of this. But just in case....we're mostly ready.
Well hopefully you'll still have time before he comes but being prepared is a big stress relief I'm sure. Dont forget to put your camera in the Bag. Have fun and kepp me posted!
3 comments:
Well hopefully you'll still have time before he comes but being prepared is a big stress relief I'm sure. Dont forget to put your camera in the Bag. Have fun and kepp me posted!
I am so glad I am one of the elite three that thouroughyly enjoy your blog! Good luck and remember to update us frequently!
ohhh, 36 days days to go! Sounds like you are getting so prepared!
Post a Comment