Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sleep Talker

We hear things from Jaxon's room almost nightly. Most of the time it's just moans and indiscernible ramblings. One of the nights Jaxon was sick he spent the night in our bed.(Yeah, as if it takes him being sick for us to let him in our bed!) I hadn't fallen asleep yet and was a little startled when Jaxon sat straight up in bed....still very much asleep.

"What's going on here!?!?" He patted his pajama shirt and then let out a long sigh, "Oh, I thought I was naked." Laid back down and continued to sleep.

Just one more random moment in the life of our child.

2 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I love this story! Tyson talks in his sleep VERY clearly and it just cracks me up all the time. Congrats on the BOY baby.

Melisa said...

I love it! Cam just trashes around all night sometimes banging his head on the wall , but I can never understand anything he says while he is sleeping. Kevin on the other hand is hilarious.