Monday, December 3, 2007

Better Late Than Never


Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I still thought I would post a little something. This year we ate Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my sister Kayla's house. They were able to put 3 tables together to create one table large enough to seat all the adults. The 4 "big" grand kids sat at their picnic table which happened to be positioned under a clock that Kayla and Josh had rebuilt.
During dinner the wall was bumped and the clock came crashing down. Fortunately, none of the children were injured. Unfortunately, Kayla's antique clock was in pieces.
The food was delicious, as always, but the very best part of the whole day was talking to Trevor via web cam. Josh and Trevor had set it all up earlier that week as a surprise for my mom. It was the first time I had ever talked on a web cam. The kids thought it was pretty cool. My grandparents didn't quite know what to think of this new fangled technology. Who would have thought that you could see and hear a conversation from Korea to Roy, UT?

No comments: