Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sprinkler, sprinklers, splinkers!





I wish that I could say that at this point our yard is in and absolutely beautiful. But, alas, we are still the depths of trenches that need to be filled, a few lines that need to be laid, and many heads to be put on. But it's coming....the yard is in deed coming! Life sure is the pits when it gets in the way of doing what you want to do, eh?

On September 8th our wonderful family spent their Saturday helping us get our sprinkling system put in. I was so impressed with all the work they did. It would have taken us FOREVER to do it by ourselves. I wish I had pictures of us actually working. Someone even asked why I wasn't taking pictures for the blog. (Were they mocking me? I think so!) Truth be told, I would have felt too guilty to take pictures of people working. So the other night I snapped a couple quick shots of Jaxon helping Brian fill in some trenches. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of our grass before snow falls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: