Here are a list of some of Jaxon's favorites:
Food: chicken nuggets
Toy: Cars and balls (110% BOY!)
DVD: Cars, Monsters Inc., Brother Bear
Phrases: "Are you kidding me?" "Why?" "Please!?" "UGH!"
Shoes: Flip flops
Game: Basketball and Hungry, Hungry Hippos
Cartoon: Curious George
We celebrated with cousins at the Tree House Museum in Ogden. The kids always have a good time playing together and this was no different. They ran and squealed and had museum employee's tell them to quiet down. What else would expect from three 3-year-olds and a 4-year-old. Luckily the three 1-year-olds were very well behaved.
Jaxon spent the day with the kidlets he loves the best....cousins! It makes me happy to know that there are always good friends close by.
Jaxon and Jeffrey rushing to save a burning building!
Jaxon and Lauren working on the trains.
We had a great time celebrating Jaxon's birthday with the Anderson's and the Vincent's....most of us at least. Remember the song "It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To"? That could have almost been the theme of the night. Thank goodness for presents to make a little boy happy again!
His favorite presents? Cars from the movie "Cars" (which was also the theme of the party). He sleeps with them, eats with them, talks to them, takes them EVERYWHERE with him (when I saw everywhere, I mean everywhere...potty included!) absolutely loves them!
Thanks to all our family and friends that helped make Jaxon's day so special!
Happy Birthday, Jax! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment